Saturday 13 December 2008

Perspective...

3 status updates that greeted me on Facebook this morning. Made me think about the different ways people approach Saturday mornings. I have starred out the first two names for privacy reasons.

***** ****** not sure 3 days is long enough to get over a hangover1.5 seconds ago
- Comment


***** ******** is feeling sick, has a horrible headache and is meh.about a minute ago
- Comment

Write a comment...


Tom Blanckensee has been made righteous by the Holy God who alone is righteous.4 minutes ago

2 comments:

mo.stoneskin said...

Different? What's different about them? ;) Just playing of course! My question though is what kind of people are on facebook in the morning?

Richard Slater said...

I tagged you in a 7 questions thing, feel free to join in - no obligation mind!

http://www.richard-slater.co.uk/archives/2008/12/13/learn-a-little-more-about-richard-slater/